Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just one more thing to neglect

Well friends, I have jumped on to one of the lamest most annoying bandwagons out there. I have decided that Suzanna and I need to start up our own blog. Now if you are looking for a gripping blog that leaves you waiting breathless for the next post you will be disappointed. If you are searching for answers or even intelligent responses to political and national issues, you're heading towards a dead end. This blog will only touch on the truly non-vital, insignificant and inconsequential aspects of life.


With that being said, let me give another warning. I am notorious for neglecting things that are important so other things like school and blogs get put way down on a very long and competitive list. But, I do promise [a man is only as good as his promises(draw your own conclusion)] that I will do my darndest to give all of you hungry readers a peak into my life now and again, whether you want it or not.

4 comments:

Triz said...

Good to have you in the 'sphere. It will change your life.

Jeris, you should post the pictures of that skateboarding photo-shoot you did with your neighbor. I'd like to see those pictures.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

welcome! the blogosphere is at rest and happy!

Unknown said...

Wait, don't you mean you're jumping off the bandwagon of coolness?

Ross said...

It's nice to see a couple paragraphs from you, complete with punctuation, capital letters, and correct spelling.

I'll check in next month--surprise me with an article.